Simple Microcontroller Trainer
Learn 8051 Programming and Code Development the quick and easy way, with this easy to use Educational/Training Board. The 8051 Educational board incorporates an AT89S51 Atmel Microcontroller with 4k of In-System Flash Memory, which can be programmed and re-programmed easily with simple to use standard download ATMEL ISP software. Eight test LED’s, 8 pushbuttons, 4 Seven Segmen, ADC and Serial Communiation RS232 are provided, allowing code to be developed and tested immediately.
All port I/O’s are available at easy to connect male headers, standard plugs can be used. Program Run switch is also included together. A reset pushbutton is pre-wired to the IC.
Please note: Power supply is not included, a regulated 5 volt dc supply is required.
• Includes AT89S51 with 4kb internal Flash Program Memory
• Programming ISP via USB Port
• crystal(12.MHz) pre-wired
• All I/O pins connected to headers for easy external connections.
• AT89S51 can be programmed on-board, Programming Cable Provided
• 4 Test Pushbuttons
• 8 LED
• RS232 Connection
• ADC0804 for single chanel with 0 – 5 volt range input.
• 4 x 7 segmen display common anoda
• Download Software and Sample Code Included
• Circuit Schematic Included
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Features
• 100mm x 150mm
• Tinned and Solder Masked
• Component Overlay Diagram (on top)
• Double sided circuit board
To use the Simple Microcontroller Trainer you will require:
A PC with a Pentium CPU or greater with a minimum or 64MB RAM with a CDROM drive and Parallel Port, running Windows 98® or above.
M IDE-51® or Similar Editor / assembler / Compiler – Free Provided.
ATMEL ISP Software – Free Provided by ATMEL Corp.
5v DC regulated power supply 500mA or greater with 2 pin header female connector.
Buy now for only USD $45
Total Price= Product price + delivery fee (according to your location, contact us via email)
Please, sent me an email for your detail : Kits, Qty, Name, Address, Post Code, Country,and Email
Payment: Bank Transfer
Bank: BNI Cabang Urip Sumoharjo, Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Account No: 0049517502,
Address: Ngagel Rejo Utara V/24, Surabaya-Jawa Timur-Indonesia
Campus : Laboratorium Mikrokontroller, Jurusan Teknik Elektromedik Politeknik Kesehatan Surabaya, Jl. Pucang Jajar Timur No.10, Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia.